1. The privacy of visitors to our website is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and was modified by Serol Games (www.serolgames.com).
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information such as your email address, which you provide when registering on the site;
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our website, such as your name and date of birth;
- Information like your name and email address, which you provide when subscribing to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter when using the services on our website;
- Information generated during the use of our site, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, including your username, profile photos, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in all communications you send us via email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person, you must obtain the consent of that person regarding the disclosure and processing of such personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
D. Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant site pages. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Provide you with the services you download or purchase on our site;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Send you our newsletter by email if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications related to our company or carefully selected third-party companies, in the form of publications, or if you have expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify individual users with this information);
- Process requests and claims related to your website made by you or concerning you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service);
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information on our website with the intention of publishing it, we will publish it and may use this information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or the direct marketing of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset owned by us that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- And to any person who we reasonably believe may be integral to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority is likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not transmit your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
1. The information we collect is stored and processed by us alone. The data is stored on servers in Strasbourg provided by the host: ovhcloud.com
G. Retention of Your Personal Information
This Section G outlines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations concerning the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Notwithstanding other provisions in this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- And to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers (protected by passwords and firewalls).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with any changes made to this policy. We may inform you of changes made to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
J. Your Rights
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will explicitly and in advance agree for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third-Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings available by clicking on "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," and then "Advanced";
- With Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools," "Options," "Privacy," and selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites";
- And with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, clicking on "Settings," "Show advanced settings," "Content settings," and then selecting "Prevent sites from setting data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie file (you can find instructions to do so here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- With Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools," "Options," and "Privacy," then selecting "Use custom settings for history," and clicking "Show cookies," then "Remove all cookies";
- And with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, clicking on "Settings," "Show advanced settings," "Clear browsing data," and then "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data."
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.